Information We Collect
We collect personal and non-personal information when you provide it to us in the course of using our Website. The personal information that we may collect includes your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and basic financial information. The non-personal information that we may collect includes your server address, your browser type, your ISP, operating system, the date and time of your visit, pages accessed during your visit, documents downloaded from our Website, and your Internet protocol (IP) Address. Unless this Website asks for specific personal information in order to respond to requests for information or to register uses for particular services, only the non-personal information will be collected when you use this site for statistical purposes and to enable us to improve the user experience of our web site.
In addition, if you communicate with us regarding the Website or any of our services or products we collect any information that you provide to us during the course of our communication.
Your personal information will only be collected by the staff of Proprietor who have responsibility for responding to such requests or administrating such registrations.
Our Use of Information for Internal Purpose
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
A web beacon is an often-transparent graphic image, usually no larger than a 1×1 pixel that is placed on a web page or in an e-mail that is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the Website or receiving the e-mail.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We consider protecting the security of your personal information very important. Whilst extensive efforts are used to provide security, users should be aware that there are inherent risks in the transmission of information across the Internet.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We are not responsible for the unauthorized acts of others and we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access (such as through hacking) or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You may obtain a copy of and request that we correct errors in your personal information by contacting us via the contact information on the Website. If you do desire to obtain a copy of your personal information, you will be required to provide proof of your identity. If your personal information changes or if you no longer want to subscribe to or use the Website, you may correct, update, terminate or deactivate your personal information and your account by contacting Proprietor via the contact information at the top of the Website. There is no fee for requesting access to your information; however, we may charge you the reasonable cost of processing your request.
Website and the services and products we offer and sell are intended for potential home buyers, those looking to refinance their home, and other typical clients of Proprietor. Therefore, it is unlikely that children under the age of 17 will use the Website or purchase the services or products we offer. Accordingly, we will not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children that we know to be under the age of 17. In addition, we will delete any information in our database that we know originates from a child under the age of 17.
If you are between the ages of 13 and 17, you, your parent, or your legal guardian may request that we deactivate any of your personal information in our database and/or opt-out from receiving communications from us. If you wish to do so, please contact us via the contact information on Website.